Bwin Virtual Sports
Bwin is one of the oldest online bookmakers, which managed to spread all over the world over the past few years. Bwin is an online bookmaker, which is a proud sponsor of one of the biggest football teams in the world like Real Madrid, Juventus, etc. The team of Bwin is mainly focused on always providing the best online services for its players, so that immediately after you join the bookie, you are going to have access to a wide variety of different sports betting options, including lots of markets that offer you an extremely high odds. Another very big advantage of Bwin is that you can enjoy playing in the rich casino section, where you can enjoy playing lots of casinos and even live casino games. Also, you are able to claim much generous bonus offers through your online betting journey at the bookie. But, in today’s article, we are going to let these advantages aside, but we from betinception.com, are going to fully explain to you, how you can bet on virtual sports at the bookie.
Navigation to the Virtual Sports section of Bwin
Before moving ahead with showing you how you can actually enter the virtual sports section of Bwin, we from betinception.com, are going to quickly explain to you what are virtual sports. Virtual Sports are a type of sports betting, where you can place bets on virtual sports betting events, in which gameplay and final results are generated by a special algorithm, and also everything is virtual. The good news is that the virtual sports at Bwin are based on real sports so that you can see lots of familiar team names, also player’s names. The big difference between virtual sports, and real sports, is that the virtual ones last for only about 1 minute, whereas for example, football games last for 90 minutes. And actually, you can win a massive amount of money from playing virtual sports, as the odds are as high as for real sports.
Now, as you already know what virtual sports are, it is time to check out how you can enter the virtual sports section of Bwin.
- To begin with, you have to open the official website of Bwin,
- Next, you have to log in to your existing account (Or you can check our full Bwin sign up a guide if you do not have an account at Bwin yet),
- Then, you have to click on the “Virtuals” button, which is located in the main navigation menu of Bwin’s homepage,
- And done, you just entered the virtual sports section of Bwin.
And now, after you already know where to access the virtual sports section of Bwin, let’s see which are the available sports, on which you can place bets.
- Virtual Football,
- Virtual Tennis,
- Virtual Basketball,
- Virtual Americal Football,
- Virtual Racing,
- Instant Speedway,
- Instant Horse Races,
- Instant Greyhound Races,
- Instant Trotting,
- Instant Football.
Which are the available Virtual Sports at Bwin?
For no doubt, no matter on which virtual sports at Bwin you decide to bet, you are going to be more than satisfied, and also, you can win lots of money. But, now, we from betiception.com, are going to go over some of the most popular virtual sports at Bwin. So, let’s not waste any more time, but begin with the first one.
Virtual Football, no only at Bwin, but in every other online bookie is for no doubt the most popular, and preferred virtual sport. Virtual Football is based on real football events, and as you already know you can see lots of familiar teams and player’s names. One of the biggest advantages of Bwin’s virtual football is that you can bet on three different championships, which are:
Champions Cup, Premiership, International.
Virtual Football is the perfect option for sports betting lovers, who just cannot find any good football events, also for players, who just want to take a break from the real football betting, or also, virtual football can be used for long-term betting. Now, let’s see the duration of each virtual football game at Bwin, also the available markets and options.
- Duration - Virtual football games in Bwin starts at an interval of 3 minutes, where the first minute is the game itself, and after that, there are 2 minutes when you can see the winnings markets for the previous event, also the odds for the next one,
- Betting options and markets - For virtual football games at Bwin, you can enjoy betting on lots of different markets, which are quite similar to the real football markets: Match Result, Total Goals, Over/ Under, Both Teams to Score, Correct Score, Match Result and Both Teams to Score, Double Chance, Half Time/ Full Time.
The second quite popular virtual sport, on which you can enjoy betting at Bwin is Virtual Basketball. The virtual basketball at Bwin is one of the best virtual sports through online bookies, as the video is in HD, also you can enjoy betting on lots of markets. The biggest advantage of virtual basketball at Bwin is that it is based on the real NBA league so that you can see team names and players alike in the real NBA. Now, let’s see more about the duration and the betting markets for Bwin’s Virtual Basketball.
- Duration - Again virtual basketball games start in an interval of 3 minutes, where the actual game is about a minute and a half, and after that, the rest of minute and a half is for the preparation for the next bet, when you can see first the winning markets, and then the markets for the upcoming game,
- Betting Options and Markets - If you want to bet on Virtual Basketball at Bwin, you can enjoy betting on lots of markets like: Money Line, Totals, Spread, Spread and Totals, Money Line and Totals, Winning Margin, Total Group.
The third quite popular virtual sports betting option from Bwin is virtual tennis. Virtual Tennis is one of the best virtual sports at Bwin, as it provides a lot of different markets and virtual games that are worth watching and betting. The virtual tennis games at Bwin are quite similar to the other virtual sports, when it comes to the duration, let’s see:
- Duration - Each virtual tennis game starts in an interval of 3 minutes, which of course is the same as the other virtual sports at Bwin, where the actual game is about 1 minute, and after that, you have 2 minutes break, when you can prepare your next bet,
- Betting Options and markets - The available betting markets and options for Bwin’s virtual tennis are the most common ones, which you can bet: Match Winner, Correct Score, Total Points.
How to place bets on Virtual Sports at Bwin?
Now, as you know simply everything about Virtual Sports at Bwin, let’s see how you can actually place bets on them. Placing a bet on any virtual sport at Bwin is quite simple, and is also very similar to placing bets on the regular sports so that you can check our “How to bet at Bwin?” article, where you can see the full guide, but now, we are going to give you the quick steps for placing a bet on Bwin Virtual Sports.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Bwin,
- Then, you have to log in to your existing account,
- Next, you have to make your first deposit at Bwin, so that you can place bets,
- Then, you have to enter the virtual sports section of Bwin,
- And now, you have to choose which sport to bet on, and of course, click on it,
- Then, you have to choose the markets, and click on them, in order to add them to your bet slip, which can be found on the right,
- Next, you have to decide how much you want to bet, and type it in the stake field, And finally, you have to click on the place bet button,
- And done, you just placed your first virtual sports bet at Bwin.
Bwin Mobile Virtual Sports Betting
Nowadays, players from all over the world started to use their smartphones a lot more than their desktop computers, and that really affected online betting. Actually, this is one of the biggest advantages, and the good news is that the affection was in a positive way, so that online bookie like Bwin developed their own mobile platforms, so that you can bet from wherever you are and whatever you do. As a leading online bookmaker, Bwin has two amazing mobile platforms, through which you can place virtual sports bets, and the good news is that everything is the same as betting from the desktop site. Now, let’s take a quick look at the available mobile platforms of Bwin.
The first available mobile platform of Bwin is the mobile site version, which is the mobile platform, which can be accessed directly through your mobile browser so that you are not required to download or install any additional software. But, unfortunately, this is also the biggest disadvantage of the mobile site version of Bwin, as it is dependent on your mobile browser, and especially, when you are betting on virtual sports, you can face some problems connected with bugs, lags, or event crashes, and in order to start betting on them, you have to install a flash player, also update your mobile browser. Also, the mobile site version of Bwin consumes more mobile data than the second mobile platform.
The second option for mobile virtual sports betting in Bwin is the mobile app, which of course is the better mobile platform. The mobile application actually requires a downloading of additional software but after that, you are going to fully enjoy betting on virtual sports at Bwin, as the mobile app is developed to work perfectly. The mobile application of Bwin is available for both Android and iOS devices. Also, the mobile application consumes a very small amount of mobile data.
If you want to know more about both mobile platforms of Bwin, how to use the mobile site version, how to download and install the mobile app, what are the advantages and disadvantages of both, you just have to check our Bwin Mobile App Review.
Bonuses for Virtual Sports at Bwin
Bwin is one of the online bookmakers, which is always trying to provide the best for its players, so that the bookie is offering you to claim lots of generous bonuses, which can lead to a lot of free money, and lots of profits. Unfortunately, there are not any bonus offers, which are specific for Virtual Sports, but that should not bother you, simply because you are allowed to claim all of the bonuses, which are for sports, and use the bonus amounts for virtual sports betting. In order to see more about these bonus offers, you only have to check our Bwin Bonus Offers Review.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bwin Virtual Sports
Q: Can I place Live Virtual Sports bets at Bwin?
A: Unfortunately, virtual sports not only at Bwin but in every other online bookie are quite short, about 1 minute, so that live betting becomes completely impossible. But, do not worry, virtual sports offer you extremely high odds, so that you can win lots of money for literally a minute.
Q: Are there any other virtual sports at Bwin?
A: Yes, there are also other virtual sports at Bwin, on which you can bet. If you want to see the full list of virtual sports, you only have to open the official website of Bwin, then open an account, and then, only click on the “Virtuals” button, which can be found in the main navigation menu. There, you will find a list of all the available virtual sports.
Q: Are there any bonus offer, which I can claim through my Virtual Sports betting journey at Bwin?
A: Yes, there are bonus offers, which you can claim through your online virtual sports betting journey, but unfortunately, they are not specific for virtual sports but are in common for sports betting. So, if you want to see more about the generous bonus offers of Bwin, you only have to check our full Bwin Bonus Offers Review.
Q: Which is the better mobile platform of Bwin for virtual sports betting?
A: This is a question, which is different for every single player. The mobile site version of Bwin is an amazing mobile platform, which is directly accessible through your mobile browser, and do not require any additional downloads and installs, but it consumes more mobile data, whereas the mobile app is simply working perfectly, but requires downloading and installing. We created a whole Bwin Mobile Review, where you can answer the question for you.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Virtual Sports betting at Bwin?
Now, after you know all about Virtual Sports betting at Bwin, let’s see if it is worth it to bet on them, but we suggest that you already know the answer, as you saw how many different virtual sports betting options does Bwin offer.
- There are a lot of virtual sports betting options at Bwin,
- Bwin offers you to claim lots of bonus offers for virtual sports events,
- You can use lots of deposit and withdraw methods to transfer funds to and from your account,
- Bwin is available in almost every single country from all over the world,
- The odds for virtual sports at Bwin are extremely high.
- The virtual sports are generated by an algorithm so that any result can happen,
- Live Virtual Sports Betting is not possible.
Bwin is one of the giants when we are talking about online bookmakers. As you already know from the article above, the bookmaker is always trying to provide the best for its players, so that once you enter the bookie, you are going to have access to a wide variety of different sports betting options, which are more than enough to make you feel satisfied, also the markets are quite a lot, and the odds are one of the highest through online bookies. For the casino lovers, Bwin also provided a very rich casino, where you can enjoy playing hundreds of casino and live casino games. And last but not least, as you already know from the article above, you can enjoy betting in the virtual sports section, where you can enjoy virtual events, which are the equivalent of real sports but are quite shorter in length, about 1 minute long so that you can win lots of profits for almost no time. And that is only possible because the odds for virtual sports at Bwin are as high as for real sports.