Bwin Mobile App
It would be weird for a reputable betting house like Bwin not to offer any mobile services. But the case with this trustworthy and reliable Austrian bookmaker has nothing to do with such a suggestion. On the contrary, the international gambling company has established a tremendous mobile service that includes high-quality mobile apps to give you the best of the mobile betting customer experience.
Don’t stop reading, because in this material you will be introduced all the details about Bwin mobile platform.
Benefits of Bwin Mobile App
Using a mobile application – whether as a Bwin official user, on any other bookie’s client – comes with a comprehensive set of benefits to enjoy. Below, though, we will talk specifically about the pros of having Bwin app in your pocket:
- Bwin mobile application allows you to play anywhere you are – no limits for your current location.
- Bwin mobile application doesn’t put any time limits for your betting activity, either. You can play anytime you want.
- Bwin mobile app offers you access to all of the company’s official services and products with almost zero exceptions.
- An excellent software team has developed Bwin mobile app and according to the latest standards and modern techniques. This is why you can expect excellent work and no bugs during your betting or casino experience.
- Bwin mobile app sends you to live useful notifications and friendly reminders in real-time. You no more will forget sports events you want to place a bet on! Finally, you will never miss any of the latest company’s hot offers. Plus – you will also be informed about Bwin all news.
- Bwin mobile apps are 100% free. You don’t have to pay a damn to have this Austrian betting platform on your mobile device.
- Bwin mobile app is compatible with any mobile device type – tablets and mobile phones.
- Bwin mobile app is available for the two most famous and used operating systems in the world – iOS and Android.
- Bwin mobile app can help you save some mobile data traffic.
- Bwin mobile app comes in a lovely and straightforward design you know from the company’s official desktop platform. You will not feel any confusion when switching from one to another playing mode (desktop and mobile).
- Bwin mobile app is accessible through your current login credentials if you have already registered in the betting house’s official desktop or mobile browser website version.
How to download Bwin Android mobile application?
For those of you, who are enthusiastic about playing casino games and placing sports bets via Bwin mobile application and owns an Android device, we’ve got the news: there’s nothing scary, confusing or specific in downloading it.
Plus – the betting operator offers clear and simple instructions for the process. It will take you less than a minute to finish it. Follow our step-by-step guide, too, if you want to receive Bwin Android mobile app right away:
- Get your mobile phone or tablet. Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Open your mobile browser.
- Type Bwin URL or only the bookie’s name in the search engine.
- You will be automatically transferred to Bwin mobile website version.
- Scroll down till you find Android icon.
- Be aware that you might need to enable your mobile device to download files from unknown sources. By default settings, the mobile device doesn’t allow such downloads. However, don’t worry, Bwin is a safe and reliable source for downloads. It’s just Google understands every source for apps unknown, excluding its official App Store.
- Speaking of which, have in mind that you will not be able to find Bwina app for Android in Google Market Place. You will actually not find any real-money gambling game in Google’s app store, because the company has a ban for such products.
How to install Bwin Android mobile app?
- After the download process is finished, you already have Bwin Android mobile app .apk file in your device.
- Click to install the application.
- If you don’t see the file downloaded with a button for installation, do a search in your File Manager mobile device application.
- Verify your location. All casino and sport betting mobile apps require such verification.
Bwin Android mobile app system requirements
Unfortunately, not all of Android mobile devices are compatible with Bwin application. There are a couple of system requirements that your device (tablet or smartphone) should meet.
Your mobile device should run on at least an Android version 4.1 or higher. Make sure your mobile operating system meets this requirement before starting the download and installation process to avoid disappointment.
How to download Bwin iOS mobile application?
Bwin mobile platform is available for all Apple users, too. If you own an iPad or an iPhone, you can have this international betting house’s application in your pocket. Just follow our step-by-step guide for iOS downloads:
- The easiest way to get Bwin iOS mobile app is by visiting Apple Official app store. Apple hasn’t banned any gambling applications on iTunes. Enter the bookie’s name in the Apple app store and click on its icon to start the download process.
- If you use the same path for Bwin Android mobile apps to get the iOS application, you will be shown a link “Go to Apple App Store and download the iOS app”. Unlike lots of other betting houses, Bwin hasn’t uploaded its Apple mobile app .apk file in the mobile browser version.
How to install Bwin iOS mobile app?
- Note that it’s much easier to install Bwin iOS app in comparison to the same process with Android application.
- You don’t have to make any changes in your mobile device settings. It’s because Apple is ok with gambling real-money products on iTunes.
- When the download ends, you don’t have to look for any Bwin iOS .apk files.
- All you have to do is just click on the button Install.
- The installation process is less than a minute similarly to the one for Bwin Android app.
- You are ready! You can start gambling right away!
Bwin iOS mobile app system requirements
There are some system requirements about Bwin iOS mobile application, too. Of course, you need to possess an Apple mobile device. It’s ok to play not only with iPhone but also with an iPad as long as the iOS operating system is up to date with Bwin system requirements: iOS version 9.0 and above.
Bwin mobile website version
We’ve already noted that Bwin has a vast mobile service. Apart from its applications for iOS and Android, the company provides an official mobile website version that is accessible through a mobile device browser. Bwin mobile website version is mostly recommended to mobile customers who are not Android or iOS users (for instance, their mobile devices run on Windows Phone operating system).
However, it’s a must to mention that there are plenty of punters in the world, who still prefer to use a browser-based betting platform rather than installing an app. It’s their choice, and the right thing here is that Bwin allows them to make a choice at all. This is a minimalistic mobile website, which though entirely reminds us of the company’s official desktop version. You are not going to be confused to switch from one to another mode of playing in this case, either.
Hence, the mobile website version is a bit different regarding its layout. To suit the mobile phone or tablet smaller screen, the arrangement is changed, but it’s only in the sake of the customer’s convenience. On the top side, you still bet quick links to the main features – casino, poker, sportsbook section, promos and etc. Meanwhile, though, in the bottom, there’s a shortcut for live events and games, as well as to your bet slip and a place where you can track your gambling activity.
Bwin mobile website version vs Bwin mobile applications
Bwin has made everything possible to include all of its official desktop services and products, including the entire sportsbook program and casino range of games, in the mobile platforms, too. However, there are differences in the layout and the design in each of them.
On the other side, the company has done a great job in making the app and the mobile website version similar, too. Of course, these are two completely different platforms. Here are the specific differences between Bwin app and Bwin mobile website:
- Mobile apps require fewer internet data. Avoid using the mobile website version if your telecommunication provider has established limits for your internet connection.
- Bwin app – like any other app – requires some free space from your mobile device. It’s not that much – nearly 20 MB per application – however, if your device disk is full, you should opt for the mobile website version.
- A few casino games are not compatible with Bwin applications. Attention – it shouldn’t be credited to Bwin’s reputation. It’s just some developers don’t offer any game versions explicitly made for a mobile application mode.
- Bwin mobile website version is available for all types of mobile device models and operating systems. On the contrary – the apps require not only a specific mobile operating system but also a particular mobile operating system version.
- Bwin mobile applications send you useful and live notifications about the upcoming sports events, hottest offers by the company, trendy news from the market and many more.
- Bwin mobile website version provides the company’s entire product portfolio at one place (one single platform). At the same time, Bwin apps are divided into groups, and each corresponds to a specific service (poker, casino, sports betting).
How to use Bwin mobile app?
No matter what app you have installed – iOS or Android – expect a straightforward interface. It’s effortless to get used to the applications because they are intuitive and developed finely. However, there are a couple of specifications you should know when using Bwin app:
- Bwin has decided to separate its three mains gambling products – poker, sportsbook and casino – into three groups. There’s one different application that corresponds to each of the group. In short, if you want to play casino games, but also to place sports bets once in a while, it means you will have to install two different apps on your device.
- Bwin applications come with all the exciting and useful tools and instruments you can see in the company’s official desktop version: intuitive bet slip, last-minute bets, live streaming, live stats, enhanced odds and many more.
- There’s even cash out option – partial and full – in Bwin mobile app. It allows you to sell your bet and get part of your win before the event is over.
Bwin mobile bonuses
Unfortunately, Bwin hasn’t established any special offers for mobile users. However, all of the punters with official accounts in the platform can take the benefits of the main bonuses listed in the desktop platform. Attention: you cannot use the same bonus once in the app and once, in the desktop version.
Bwin Welcome casino bonus
Open an account in this website and enjoy a specially tailored casino welcome promo offer. This is a typical matching bonus. Bwin casino welcome bonus is a 100% matching bonus with a maximum amount of up to €200 and extra gift that includes 50 free spins.
Please, note that the first deposit on the website has a limited amount up to €100, while the following two deposits must be less than €50. Note that don’t have to make three deposits in a row to receive the gift pack of 50 Bwin free spins.
It’s a specially tailored offer for slot lovers and to be more specifically the fans of Book of Horus Games. Simply, play the game regularly, and you can be one of the winners of up to 200 free spins on the same game to use the next day.
Gambling via Bwin mobile app
Install the application for any of Bwin services:
- Sports betting. You will enjoy the entire sports program the company publishes on its official desktop version with no exceptions, including all of the market and bet types.
- Casino games. Most of the games are available, excluding some live video games since they are not compatible with mobile app playing mode. Hence, via Bwin mobile app, you can play all of the available up to 700 different apps, card games and jackpots.
- Poker. This Bwin app allows you to join lots of tournaments across the world, such as Sit and Go. The poker app is also fitted with some extra features, such as the Fast forward challenge. Don’t hesitate to try the unique Poker School that has been specially made and published for all beginners in poker.
Bwin Mobile Payment methods
Bwin has established a couple of convenient and trendy, but also safe and reliable payment methods on its website. They are all available for mobile mode, too. There is the full list with
- Fast Bank Transfer;
- Paysafe Card
Note that if you are going to use an e-wallet, you can make a direct transaction from the e-wallet account you have. The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR regardless of the payment method. The maximum deposit amount ranges from 500 to 50 000 EUR depending on the selected payment system.
All of the deposit and withdrawal transactions are performed instantly, excluding the bank wire transfer that takes up to 3 days.
Bwin mobile FAQ:
How much is Bwin app?
All Bwin applications are 100% free, including iOS apps you download directly from iTunes.
Are there any Bwin mobile bonuses?
This betting company does not offer any mobile bonuses, but all desktop bonuses can be used via mobile devices, too.
Can I use the customer support service via Bwin mobile apps?
Yes, it is available in the apps, too. You can use the e-mail contact or reach the company representatives via the live chat.
Can I place mobile sports bets if I use Windows Mobile operating system?
Yes, you can, but you can use only the mobile browser website version. There’s no app for this mobile OS.
Bwin is an Austrian gambling company that’s been on the casino and sport betting market since the late 90s of the previous century. Today, it’s known for its fantastic slot assortment of games, cool poker tournaments and high-quality video games.
On the other side, people love the company for its rich sports program with more than 20 different sport disciplines to choose from. It has an official license to operate in the UK, the Balkans and most of today’s European gambling regions. Bwin is quite famous for extra high odds and safe SSL encrypted website.
Bwin Mobile Customer Support Service
Bwin customer support service is available for mobile users, too. If you find any difficulty in using the mobile platforms or meet a bug, use any of these communication methods to reach the company’s employees:
- Live Chat
Please, note that the customer support service is available 365 days with no exceptions whether for the national holidays, or the weekends and 24 hours per day. The customers, though, are not provided with any phone numbers.
Bwin mobile service – final verdict and rate
We must say that Bwin has done a great job to satisfy the mobile users in the gambling world. The mobile apps are of the highest quality, but the fans of mobile browser experience are not underestimated at all. The fact that users of any mobile device or any mobile operating system can bet in Bwin is worth it to be appreciated.
Some players, though, don’t like the fact that the company has developed different apps for the three various primary services it has. Hence, we should give 9 from 10 for Bwin mobile service!