How to bet at Bwin
Bwin is a global betting company, which is available for its players since 1999 when was known as Bet and Win. Later the company becomes one of the leading online bookmakers, which are a sponsor of one of the most popular teams all over the world, for example, Bwin is a proud sponsor of Real Madrid. In today’s article, we from betinception.com, are going to give you a deep guide on how to bet at Bwin. It is not a secret that apart from the amazing casino section, Bwin is very strong with its rich sports betting section, where you can bet on whatever you want, and the good news is that the odds for almost every single event are very high, compared to other online bookmakers.
What are the advantages of betting at Bwin?
Before moving ahead with the actual sports betting part of Bwin, we from betinception.com wants to give you some of the advantages of betting at Bwin. This will not only show you how good is Bwin for betting but will also make you a clear view of why the bookie should be chosen from you.
- Bwin is an online bookmaker, which is providing a wide variety of sports betting events and markets,
- The bookmaker is quite old, published in 1999 so that through the years, the team of the bookie made everything perfect for you,
- In Bwin, you have a lot of additional betting options to manage your bets,
- You can use a lot of features to help you have a better betting experience,
- You can use a lot of deposit and withdraw methods in Bwin,
- You are also allowed to claim a lot of generous bonus offers, some of them even can be taken every day,
- The design of the website of Bwin is quite simple so that you can find everything you need to place the perfect bet.
What are the simple steps for placing your first bet at Bwin?
After you know the major advantages of choosing Bwin as your sports betting provider, it is time to check out how you can place your first bet at the bookmaker. So here, we from betinception.com, are going to give you the quick steps for placing your first bet at Bwin.
- The first, which is actually a must for placing a bet not only in Bwin but in every betting house, is to become part of the bookie. So, you need to open your account at Bwin, and if you do not know how to do it, do not worry, because we created a whole registration guide, which you can see here,
- The next step is also connected with the registration. You must verify your account once you open it. The verification process is called KYC verification and is quite important for your future experience in Bwin, if you do not pass it, you are going to be able to neither deposit nor withdraw any funds. If you want to see why you have to verify your account, and how to actually do it, you can check our Bwin verification Guide,
- Make your first deposit - To place a bet, you actually need some money, which is the next step, you have to make your first deposit. We know that for most of the players this is quite frustrating so that we also created a “How to deposit at Bwin?” guide,
- When you make your first deposit, you are allowed to take advantage of Bwin for the first time. You are allowed to claim the generous welcome bonus offers for sports, which can give you a really good start of your journey (Check out more details about it in our Bwin Bonus Offers review),
- The next step is to enter the sports betting section of Bwin, choose the sport, the events, and also the market, which you want to put into your bet slip,
- The next one is to finish adding selection to your bet slip, then organize your bet slip, and also type the amount you want to bet, and place your first bet,
- The last one is to wait for the games to finish, and finally, withdraw your winnings, which is another part, which players found difficult, so we also have a “How to withdraw at Bwin?” article, which can help you a lot.
How to choose a sport from the sports betting section of Bwin?
Before jumping to the next part, where you have to choose the sports for betting, we from betinception.com, are going to give you some more information about how to access the sports betting section, and what are the options and the navigation in it. First of all, you have to open the official website of Bwin, then you have to click on the “Sports Betting” button, which can be found in the main navigation menu. Then, you are going to be redirected to the sports betting page, which is more than user-friendly, and there are a lot of menus, which can help you find whatever you are looking for.
On top of the sports betting page, you can see the additional sports betting menu, where you can see:
- Ice Hockey,
- American Football,
- A-z Sports,
- My Bets.
As you can see from this menu, you can find almost everything, but in order to make things even easier for you, the team of Bwin, also introduced another helpful menu, which can be found on the left, and consists of:
- Live Football,
- Live Tennis,
- Build a Bet,
- Price Boosts and Enhanced Accas,
- Streamed Events,
- Top Sports.
On the right of the page, you can see the Bet slip selection, and the media bar, where you can watch the live streams, and also can see the statistics.
Now, after you know from where you can access the sports betting section, and what are the menus in it, we from betinception.com, are going to help you even more, by giving you some very important advice for being successful in sports betting:
- You have to choose only sports of which you are aware of,
- There is no perfect sport for betting, but there is the perfect sport for betting for you, so you have to find it,
- You have to choose the sport for which you are interested in, and you even watch it without betting,
- You also need to choose the sport, for which you have a lot of betting options, markets, and of course features.
Now, let’s see some of the most popular sports in Bwin:
- Ice Hockey,
- American Football,
- Combat sports,
- Table Tennis,
What are the available betting markets at Bwin?
Apart from the lots of available sports at Bwin, the more important are the available betting markets, which actually are also a lot. So, in the next few lines, we from betinception.com, are going to list some of the most popular betting markets, to which you have access by joining Bwin:
- Double Chance,
- 1st Half/ Final Result (For football),
- Asian Handicap,
- Draw no bet,
- Money Line,
- Winning Margin,
- Two Way,
- Will the game into overtime (Ice Hockey),
The available betting markets at Bwin are so many, so we only showed you some of them. If you want to see all of them, and more exact for the sports for which you are going to bet, you can open your account at Bwin, and start your betting journey.
How to place a bet at Bwin?
The final part, which we are going to move through, in order to add the last details for your betting journey at Bwin, is how to place a bet at the bookmaker, and more exactly how to add selections to your bet slip, how to calculate your profits, and odds, etc.
How to add selections to your bet slip at Bwin?
The first step for placing your bet at Bwin is to actually put the chosen selections into your bet slip. Notice, that can be only done if you already opened your account, and of course completed the steps, which we gave you above. Once you did them, you have to proceed with choosing the sports betting events, you want to put into your ticket. In order to add a selection to your bet slip, the only thing, which you have to do is to choose it, and click on the market for it, which will immediately add it to your bet slip, which is on the right of the page.
The way for making your bet above is when we are talking about single bets. But, most of the players prefer to place accumulator bets, which is again very easy to be done. In order to add more selection to your bet slip, the only thing that you have to do is to repeat the process again and again, until you add all the selection you want.
How to remove a selection from your bet slip at Bwin?
Every person may make a mistake, and also every person can change its mind when we are talking about betting, so we from betinception.com, are also going to help you in case of that situation. If you change your mind, or you add a selection, which you did not want to add, there is an easy way to remove it.
You only need to click on the “X” symbol, which can be seen next to the odds of the selection in your bet slip. Once you click it, the selection will be immediately removed.
How to calculate your odds and potential winnings?
When you added all the selections you want, the bet slip will immediately show you the total odds of your ticket. And also, when you type the amount you want to bet, you are going to see the potential winnings from that ticket. But, you need to remember that it is always better to know how to do it by yourself. In some cases, this can be really helpful, for example, when you are planning to bet on exact games, but you do not add the selection to your bet slip, etc. So, we from betinception.com, are going to fully explain to you how to successfully calculate both your total odds and your potential profits.
How to calculate your total odds?
The first thing, which we are about to show you is how to calculate your total odds. So, the best way to do it is by giving you a real example.
Let’s say that you have chosen 5 events with odds of:
In order to calculate how much is the total odds from these 5 events, you only need to multiply in the following way:
1.67 * 1.56 * 2.43 * 1.85 * 1.38 = 16.16211, or the total odds will bet 16.16
How to calculate your potential winnings?
The second part for doing the calculations is to calculate how much is the potential winnings from your bet. In order to do it, you also need to multiply, but now, it is even easier. Let’s see how to do it, by using the total odds from the example above.
If you have a total odds of 16.16, and you want to stake 125 euros, you need to follow the formula (Total Odds * Total Stake = Potential Winnings) to do the calculations.
So, you need to do:
16.16 (Total Odds) * 125 (Total Stake) = 1971.52 euros (Potential Winnings)
How to place the bet?
After you added all the selection you want and removed the ones you do not want to bet on, and of course when you did the calculations, you have to proceed with placing the bet. In order to place your bet, you must type how much you want to bet, and then click on the “Place a bet” button, which is on the bottom of your bet slip.
It is very important to remember that placing your bet is not that easy if you want to win it. There is something, which almost every single player is not paying attention to. We are talking about the part where you type how much you want to bet. It is very important to remember that you have to bet the amount that you can afford, and also the amount which will make the bet worth it. If that sounds complicated to you, do not worry, we from betinception.com, created a whole article about Bankroll Management, which will help you organize your bets, and of course how much you can place for each bet.
What are the additional betting options for placing a bet at Bwin?
Above in the article, we already mentioned that Bwin is allowing you to use a lot of additional betting options, which can make your betting journey even easier and more satisfying. Let’s see the most popular ones:
- Live Streaming - The first and probably the most helpful additional option that the team of Bwin is allowing you to use, is the live streaming, which makes watching your favorite games on which you placed money possible. The good news is that the video of that stream is of very high quality,
- Build a Bet - Build a bet is one of the unique features, which Bwin is allowing you to use. The Build a bet is simply combining more than one betting option from one game, in order to make the odds higher. For example, you can combine The final winner market, both teams to score, and over/ under goals,
- Cash-out - The cash option is another very helpful additional betting option from Bwin, which gives you full control over your already placed bets. You simply can withdraw your already placed money every before the games in the bet ended. This option is both perfect for players who love risky bets and also for players who want to play safe and escalate their chances of winning.
Top 5 Advice for placing a bet at Bwin
After you know simply everything about placing a bet at Bwin, we from betinception.com, are going to make things even easier for you, by giving you the best 5 advice for not only placing a bet but placing a successful bet at Bwin, a bet which has the potential to be winning, a bet which has the potential to bring you a lot of money in your account. So, let’s begin.
Advice 1: Always Make a Research
The first and probably the most important advice, which is valid for every type of bet, and is the key to successful betting is to always make research before adding any selection to your bet slip. The secret here is that knowledge is always leading to success. For example, if you just put some selections to your bet slip, without knowing anything about them, probably you are going to lose the bet, but if you know more about them, like statistics, what is the motivation of both teams/ players for winning, are there any injured players missing, are there any new players, which can change the outcome of the game, etc. And once after you make the research, and understand all those things, you are going to have a clear mind about who will win, so that you are going to place a bet, which chances for winning are extremely high.
Advice 2: Manage your Bankroll Successfully
The next advice, which is as important as researching, is to manage your bankroll successfully. As we already mentioned above, bankroll management is quite important for being successful in sports betting. In order to place bets, which are worth it, and to make as much as you want, you have to know exactly how much money to bet. As bankroll management is quite complicated for a lot of players, we from betinception.com, created a whole article about Bankroll Managing, which will help you understand why this is so important, and how to do it in the correct way.
Advice 3: Do not add a lot of selections to your bet slip
The next advice, which is mainly for beginners, who make the same exact mistake of putting a lot of events in one bet slip, is to not do it. Actually, the more selections you add, the lower is the chance for winning. For example, if you add 9 selections to your bet slip, the chances of that accumulator to be winning are quite low, compared to the chances of making a profit from 2 accumulators, which consist of 5 and 4 selections. Actually, we just gave you an example, where the big accumulator with 9 events is split into 2 accumulators. So, as you know you have to win all the events to win an accumulator so that if you lose one selection, you are still going to win the second acca.
Advice 4: Never bet on every single game
Another advice, which is again mainly for beginners, who just started and do not know the major betting tips, is to never bet on every single game. There are simply a lot of players, who just want to win money fast, and want to bet on a lot of events, and just put all of the available for the day games into one bet. Never do that, there are a lot of games, which even professional tipsters cannot predict, so be sure to remember that advice.
Advice 5: Claim Bonus Offers
Take advantage of Bonus offers. Bonus offers not only in Bwin but in every single online bookmaker are offered, in order to motivate you to play and to give you some free money, which you can get only by following some simple rules and requirements. Bwin is an online bookmaker, which is quite popular with its generous with its wide variety of bonus offers so that you are free to claim all of them and get a lot of free money for betting. If you like free money, and claiming bonus offers for betting, we from betinception.com, created a whole review about Bonus Offers at Bwin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I place bets at Bwin by using my smartphone?
A: Yes, the team of Bwin clearly know that most of the players nowadays prefer using their smartphones rather than using their computers, so that the team of the bookie developed both the mobile application and a mobile site version, which are compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Both the mobile site version and the mobile app have a lot of unique betting options and services, for which you can see more in our Bwin Mobile App.
Q: Are there any bonus offers, which I can claim through my betting journey at Bwin?
A: Bwin is an online bookmaker, which is quite popular with its wide variety of generous bonus offers, which you can claim not only for sports but also for the casino section. More details about bonus offers, you can see in our full review of the Bwin Mobile App.
Q: Why I cannot open an account at Bwin?
A: Actually, as every other online bookmaker has restricted countries, from which you are not allowed to open an account and play. So, if you cannot open your account, the reason is probably restriction.
Q: Can I enjoy playing in a Casino at Bwin?
A: Apart from the amazing sports betting part of Bwin, you are also allowed to play at the casino of the bookmaker, which consists of a lot of casinos and live casino games, which can make every casino lover feel satisfied.
In Summary about placing a bet at Bwin
Bwin is one of the oldest online bookmakers, which was launched in 1999. Since its foundation, the bookie started to grow with every day passed. Now, the bookie is one of the leading global bookies, which can give you simply everything, no matter if you like to bet on sports, or in a casino. From the article above, you already know not only how to place a bet at Bwin, but how to place a successful bet at Bwin, how to place a bet, which can give you a lot of profits in return. So, our final word about placing bets at Bwin, is that the bookmaker is perfect, and can give you everything you need to spend some memorable betting times, and also to have a lot of profits.