Over the past few years, eSports betting become quite popular through online bettors from all over the world. eSports are one of the most thrilling and most enjoyable types of sports betting. eSports, or also known as electronic sports betting is a type of betting, where you can place bets for games, who are competing against each other on video games.
So, nowadays, most of the trending online bookmakers are allowing their players to place bets on eSports. 22bet, which is one of the quite young online bookmakers is actually providing a separate eSports section, where you can see only the eSports events, the markets for eSports, odds, live eSports events, etc.
So, in the article below, we from betinception.com, are going to give you a full guide for being successful at eSports betting in 22bet. So, let’s get straight to the point and jump into the 22bet eSports section.
What is the design of the 22bet eSports section?
In order to begin betting on 22bet eSports, you have to open an account first, which is actually a very easy process, which can be finished in less than a few minutes. If you face any problems through the registration, or just want to make everything as simple as possible, you can check our full 22bet Registration Guide.
After you successfully opened your account at the bookie, you can proceed with entering the eSports section of the site, which can be easily done by clicking on the “eSports” button, which can be found in the main navigation menu. Once you enter the eSports section, you are going to notice that it is a part of the sports section, which is a big advantage, simply because you can not only see all the other available sports, but you can also claim all of the bonus offers, which are mainly for sports, and which we are going to show you a little bit later in the article.
Now, let’s see what is the interface of the eSports section of 22bet. As we already mentioned, the eSports section is a part of the sports section, so that they are the same. On the top, you can see the main navigation menu of the page, and below, in the middle is the full list of available eSports events for the day. On the left, is the full list with available sports at 22bet, including the list with all of the eSports events. On the right is your bet slip, which we are going to explain to you below in the article.
Which are the top available eSports at 22bet?
Now, as you already know all about the eSports section, let’s see which are the available eSports at 22bet. Actually, there is a wide variety of eSports at 22bet, but we from betinception.com are going to go more in-depth in the most popular ones, which are preferred by many players from all over the world.
The first, and probably the most popular eSport at 22bet, is CS: GO, or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. This is a game, which all of you have heard at least once. Actually, most of you, even played. So, what will be better than betting on that game? There are lots of daily tournaments of CS: GO, on which you can place money, and of course, get a lot in return. The good news is that these games are so dynamic, and the final result is quite hard to be predicted so that the odds are very high. Now, let’s see some of the available markets for CS: GO:
- 1 x 2,
- Correct Score,
- Total Maps,
- Total Maps Even/ Odd,
- Team X to win at least one map,
- Team X exact number of maps won,
- Total Rounds, etc.
If you want to see all of the available markets, and also all of the available CS: GO events, you simply have to open your account at 22bet, then enter the eSports betting section, and as CS: GO is the most popular eSports, all of the events will appear on the top of the list.
League of Legends
The next eSports, on which you can place bets, is League of Legends. League of Legends is one of the best options for betting, simply because the game is very satisfying so that there are a lot of daily events, which can offer you very extremely high odds, and the biggest advantage is that there a lot of available markets for League of Legends:
- 1x 2,
- Correct Score,
- Total Maps Handicap,
- Total Maps,
- Team X to win at least 1 Map.
The third eSport on which you can place bets at 22bet is Dota 2. Dota 2 is a video game which is popular for so many years. Dota 2 is a game, which is quite similar to League of Legends so that Dota 2 can also be one of the best choices for eSports betting. The available betting markets for Dota 2 offered by 22bet are also quite a lot:
- Correct Score,
- Total Maps,
- Total Maps Handicap,
- Total Maps Even/ Odd,
- Frags Total.
In order to see all of the available Dota 2 events, also all of the available markets, you just have to enter the official website of 22bet, then go to the eSports section.
Rocket League is the last eSports that we from betinception.com, are going to talk about. Rocket League is one of the best options for betting. The game combines classical football with the extreme action car games, you simply play football with cars and a giant ball. The game is really one of the best choices for betting, as it is quite interesting, and also the odds are quite high, unfortunately, the markets, which are available not only in 22bet but in every online bookie are not quite much:
- Correct Score,
22bet eSports betting markets
By joining 22bet, you are going to have access to lots of available eSports betting markets, and the best part about it is that the odds for them are also quite high compared to other online bookies. Actually, you already saw some of the available markets, which depends on the eSport that you chose:
- Total Handicap,
- Total Maps Handicap,
- Total Maps,
- Total Maps Even/ Odd.
In order to see the available betting markets for the eSports that you like, and on which you want to bet, you just have to enter the website of 22bet, then you have to go to the eSports section, and click on the event that you want to bet on, there you will see all the markets.
What are the bonuses for 22bet eSports?
As we already mentioned the 22bet eSports section is a part of the main sports section so that every bonus that can be used for sports can be used for eSports also. So, without wasting more time, let’s see the available sports bonuses at 22bet.
Welcome Bonus Offer for Sports from 22bet
The first bonus offer, which you can claim for your eSports betting journey is the welcome bonus offer for sports, which gives you 100% from your first deposit of up to 122 euros. In order to claim this welcome bonus offer and be able to withdraw the bonus amount, you have to follow some simple rules and rollover requirements:
- The welcome bonus offer is available only for newly registered players of 22bet,
- You have to deposit at least 1 euro,
- You are only allowed to claim the welcome bonus offer for sports once,
- The welcome bonus offer is not available in conjunction with any other bonus offer,
- You can take 100% of your first deposit of up to 122 euros,
- You cannot transfer the bonus amount between accounts,
- You are not allowed to request any withdrawal until you finish the rollover process for that bonus,
- You have to roll over the bonus amount 5 times,
- The rollover should be done only on accumulators bets,
- Each accumulator should consist of at least three selections,
- Each selection in the accumulator should have odds of at least 1.40,
- You have to finish the rollover requirements within 7 days of receiving the bonus.
Friday Reload Bonus
The Friday Reload Bonus from 22bet is a bonus offer, which can be claimed from any existing player of the bookie, and the good news is that you can claim it every single Friday. The Friday Reload Bonus gives you the chance to claim 100% of up to 100 euro if you make a deposit on Friday. Now, let’s see what are the rules and requirements, which you can follow to claim this bonus:
- The Friday Reload Bonus is available only on Fridays,
- The maximum amount which you can take from it is 100% of your bonus of up to 100 euros,
- In order to qualify for the bonus, you have to make a deposit of at least 1 euro,
- You have to roll over the received bonus amount 3 times,
- You have to bet on accumulators with at least 3 selections to claim the bonus,
- Each selection in your rollover accumulators should have odds of at least 1.40,
- You have to roll over the bonus within 24 hours of receiving it,
- You cannot claim any other bonus until you finish the rollover for this one,
- You can withdraw the bonus funds including the winnings from it once you finish the rollover.
If you like bonus offers, and if you want to know more about the ones, which we listed above, and also for all of the other bonuses available at 22bet, you can check our full 22bet Bonus Offers Review, or directly open the official website of 22bet, then click on the “Bonuses”, which can be found in the main navigation menu.
How to bet on 22bet eSports?
Now, as you already know how to enter the eSports section of 22bet, also what are the available eSports, and what are the bonuses, which you can claim, it is time to see how you can actually place your first bet on eSports of 22bet. In order to make things even easier for you, w are going to give you the full step - by - step guide on how to place your first bet at 22bet eSports:
- First of all, you have to open the official website of 22bet,
- Then, you have to open your account (And if you do not know how do not worry, we from betinception.com, created a whole 22bet Account creation guide),
- Once you opened your account, you have to complete the KYC verification, which is essential for your successful 22bet betting journey (If you want to know how to pass the KYC verification, also why you have to pass it, you can check our 22bet Verification Instructions),
- Once you complete the KYC verification at 22bet, you are ready to log in to your account and enter the eSports section,
- The next step is to make your first deposit at 22bet (If you do not know how to make your first deposit at 22bet, you see a detailed guide about making a deposit in our 22bet Deposit Guide),
- Then, you have to choose the eSports on which you want to bet,
- Next, you have to add all of them to your bet slip, which can be done by clicking on each market,
- The final step is just to click on the place bet button, which is on the bottom of your bet slip,
- And finally, you only have to wait for the games to finish and collect your winnings by making your first withdrawal (And as usual, we from betinception.com, are trying to be as helpful as possible, so that we created a whole “How to withdraw at 22bet?” article).
Frequently Asked Questions about 22bet eSports
Q: Where I can see all the available eSports at 22bet?
A: In order to see all of the available eSports events at 22bet, you first have to enter the official website of the bookmaker, then you have to log in to your account, next you have to click on the “eSports” button, which can be found in the main navigation menu. Then, in the middle of the page, you can see all of the available eSports events, and on the left are all the available eSports at 22bet.
Q: What are eSports?
A: eSports, or also known as Electronic Sports are a type of sports betting, where you can place bets on gamers, who are competing against each other by playing video games. eSports gained a lot of popularity over the past few years, and more and more players are choosing to bet on them, eSports bring a lot of satisfaction, and the thrill is huge.
Q: Are there any bonus offers, which I can claim through my 22bet eSports betting journey?
A: Yes, no matter that 22bet is one of the quite young online bookmakers, it already offers you lots of generous bonuses, and most of them can be used for eSports betting. You can use all of the bonus offers for sports, to bet at the eSports section. And if you are interested in claiming bonuses, you can check our 22bet Bonus Offers Review, where you can find more details about all the bonuses available at 22bet, or you can also enter the official website of the bookie, and go to the “Bonuses” section.
Q: Can I place eSports bets at 22bet using my smartphone?
A: Yes, the team of 22bet knows that all of you prefer using your smartphone rather than sitting in front of your computer to place bets so that the team of the bookie developed both mobile site version and mobile application, which gives you full access to not only the eSports section but everything connected with 22bet. And as always, we from betinception.com, are going to help you here, we have a full 22bet Mobile Review.
Q: Are Virtual Sports and eSports the same at 22bet?
A: No, most of the players are making a mistake by thinking that Virtual Sports and eSports are the same, but they are actually not. Virtual Sports are another big sports betting opportunity for which you can read more about in our 22bet Virtual Sports Article.
Customer Support service and contact of 22bet
Unfortunately, there is always a chance to face any problem or have any question through your betting journey not only at 22bet but in every other bookie. But, the key part here is which bookie will help you to solve your problem or answer your question. So, if you are about to join 22bet, you should not worry about problems and questions, simply because the customer support agents of the bookie are working 24/7, in order to help you with every question or problem that you have. In that kind of situations you only have to contact the customer support agents of 22bet, by using one of the following methods:
Customer Service - [email protected] 22bet.com,
Security Department - [email protected] 22bet.com,
- Mobile Number: +357 99 81 6806
- Direct e-mail form,
- Live Chat.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of 22bet eSports betting
From the article above, we from betinception.com gone through everything connected with eSports betting at 22bet, you should already know how to bet on eSports, what are the available sports, everything, and by reading all of that, you should already notice how beneficial it is to start eSports betting at 22bet, but in case of not noticing it, we from betinception.com, are going to list the major advantages and disadvantages of eSports betting at 22bet.
- 22bet is offering a wide variety of eSports events every single day,
- There are lots of available eSports markets for every single eSports event,
- The odds for eSports at 22bet are very high, compared to other online bookies,
- You can claim lots of generous bonus offers through your eSports betting journey at 22bet,
- You can contact the customer support of 22bet 24/7,
- You can use lots of payment methods at 22bet, in order to proceed with both deposits and withdrawals,
- You can even bet using your smartphone because the team of 22bet developed both mobile site version and mobile application,
- 22bet is available in almost every single country from all over the world.
- There are some restricted countries,
- Some of the bonus offers may not be able in some countries.
In Summary about 22bet eSports
22bet is one of the online bookmakers, which managed to grow a lot only for a few years. Actually, the bookmaker was founded in 2017, and since then it is providing one of the best online betting services.
From the article above, we already explained to you everything connected with eSports, but did you know that 22bet is actually perfect for any type of betting, no matter if you are sports betting fan or a casino lover.
So, if you are interested in seeing more about all of the other amazing betting options at 22bet, you can check our In-Depth 22bet Review, or you can also dive into the 22bet Casino Review, if you are a casino lover, or see how you can not only place a bet at 22bet but How to Place a Successful Bet at 22bet. So, no matter if you are a casino lover or sports betting fan, there is one thing that is for sure, if you join 22bet, you are going to be more than pleased, and you are going to spend some memorable time betting, and of course making a lot of profits.